Veranda Palms in Orlando
Veranda Palms is a wonderful place to bring your family when visiting the famous Orlando theme parks. It is an even better place to be an owner. The gated community offers a spacious, executive vacation homes surrounding a beautiful lake and surrounded by nature.
First established in 2008 and the vacation homes at Veranda Palms have performed very well on the rental market. Due to its great location this lakeside resort is a highly sought-after rental community. It puts families close to all of the theme parks, shops, restaurants and entertainment venues in Orlando.
Veranda Palms backs up to the beautiful 1,000-acre Shingle Creek woodland and conservation area. You can go canoeing and kayaking on the streams and lakes or enjoy a walk along the nature trails. If you are lucky you may get to see river otters, bald eagles, deer, turtles, herons and wild turkeys.
This adds a special tranquility and calmness to the resort.
New Vacation Homes at Veranda Palms
“I remember selling new vacation homes at Veranda Palms back in 2008 when the resort first launched. I am really excited that this new phase is now available!” – James Mitchell
The builders are now launching the second phase of properties and are introducing different floorplans and designs. The new homes offer 50 to 70 ft wide lots and a range of designs with up to 15 bedrooms.
Each home has a private screened-in pool, a 2 or 3-car garage. They feature energy saving features including double-glazed, low-e windows. The kitchens boast quartz or granite countertops, a pantry, 42″ wood cabinets and 18 x 18 ceramic tile flooring.
Veranda Palms is zoned for short-term rentals and these vacation homes are perfect for owners looking to enjoy the benefits of having a second home while also receiving rental income when not in use. Investors will do very well on the short term rental market at Veranda Palms. With the right management and booking team in your corner owners should see at least 40 weeks occupancy each year.
Let’s take a look at one of these stunning new homes.
The Floorplans at Veranda Palms
Santa Clara model
San Jose model
Monterey II model
Santa Rosa model
San Clemente model
El Dorado model
Amenities at Veranda Palms
The Veranda Palms Orlando community features a great resort-style swimming pool with a waterslide and deck-side seating. There is also a hot tub, splash park, playground and fitness center at the clubhouse.
Veranda Palms community features:
- Gated Entrance
- Full-service clubhouse
- Resort style pool and play park
- Outdoor Recreation Area
- Volleyball Court
- Basketball Court
- Walking Paths
- Peaceful Ponds
A Great Location
Veranda Palms Orlando is just minutes from Walt Disney World, nestled in the heart of Kissimmee. The resort offers easy access to all of Orlando’s best attractions with the tranquil and peacefulness of a gated resort community.
Dining and Shopping
There are dozens of bars and restaurants on the doorstep including steak houses and pizza parlours.
- Super Target – Distance: 1.5 miles
- Sunrise City Plaza with Grocery Store – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Walmart Supercenter – Distance: 2.5 miles
- Disney Springs – Distance: 6.5 miles
- Old Town Kissimmee – Distance: 4 miles
- Celebration Town Center – Distance: 7 miles
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets – Distance: 6 miles
- Restaurant Row – Distance: 11.5 miles
- The Mall at Millenia, Retail Shopping Centers, & BJ’s Wholesale Club – Distance: 15 Miles
- Downtown Orlando – Distance: 22 miles
Parks and Recreation
- Walt Disney World Resort – Distance: 6 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort – Distance: 13 miles
- Falcon’s Fire Golf Course – Distance: 4.5 mile
- Shingle Creek Regional Park – Distance: 3 miles
- Celebration Golf Club – Distance: 6 miles
- ESPN Wide World of Sports – Distance: 7.5 miles